Taylor Mill is a thriving community where people want to live, work and raise their families. It's a place where citizens can live their lives with access to the services they need and want, where businesses want to locate and where people want to work. Taylor Mill embodies a strong sense of community and civic pride-from the friendly people, to the neighborhoods, to local businesses-it is a city "Taylored with Pride."
The Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area provides a variety of attractions and recreational activities for all ages and interests including:
- Pride Park and Park Place Community Center is an 80 acre recreational facility located within Taylor Mill and includes a variety of walking trails, playgrounds, and athletic and recreational activities
- Popular family attractions such as Kings Island, Coney Island, Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden, Cincinnati Museum Center, Cincinnati Art Museum, Newport on the Levee and Newport Aquarium, Riverbend Music Center, The Banks and The Bank of Kentucky Center
- Professional sports, including the Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals, top-tier collegiate athletics, Florence Freedom Baseball, Kentucky Speedway and Thoroughbred horse racing
- Variety of upscale and casual shopping venues, including Crestview Hills Town Center, Florence Mall, Kenwood Towne Center and Rookwood Commons
- Outstanding and affordable dining and entertainment options