5225 Taylor Mill Road
Taylor Mill, KY 41015
Phone: (859) 581-3234
Administrative Office Hours:
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Mon. - Fri.
The Taylor Mill Administration Department oversees the day-to-day operation of the city and its government. Taylor Mill is a member of the International Association of City Managers (ICMA).
We are responsible for:
- Customer Service (except for police and fire).
- Supervision of City Departments and all personnel decisions
- Support of the Taylor Mill Commission and its policies
- Alcohol and Beverage Control
- Public Relations
- Economic Development
- Annual Budget, Financial Management and Insurance
- Tax Collection
- Legal Support to the City
- Special Events and Recreational Programming
- Special Project/Construction Oversight
- Public Records Requests
- Trash/Recycling Services
Our staff consists of three full-time employees and a contract City Attorney. The City Administrator is appointed by the Taylor Mill Commission.
To view the list of public services offered by the Administration Department, please visit the Public Services page.