The City of Taylor Mill and Republic Services are excited to announce our new Solid Waste and Recycling partnership! Effective July 1, 2020, Republic Services will become the new solid waste and recycling service provider for the City. The current collection schedule will continue through July 3rd and then the following week, the week of July 6th, Republic Services will begin their new collection schedule with Tuesday and Wednesday service. Follow this link to see a service map of the addresses and their collection dates. If your address is in yellow, your collection date will be Wednesday; if your address is in blue, your collection day will be Tuesday.
Click here for the service map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1z4UmxoQ2dp2pmc92lCAka9-Rhty41g2w
New Republic Service solid waste and recycling carts will be delivered the week of June 22nd. Residents will receive 1-95-gallon cart for waste collection and 1-65-gallon recycling cart for recycling collection. These carts are blue and have lids that are marked for proper contents. Upon delivery of your new carts, marketing materials will be included to advise you of your collection day.
For more information and to find out when trash/recycling is picked up on your street, please contact Republic by email [email protected]epublicservices.com or call (513)-771-4200.
What is the holiday schedule for trash and recycling?
Republic picks up trash/recycling on all holidays except for Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day. On those three holidays, trash/recycling is picked up on the following day.
What items will Republic pick up for recycling?
Republic accepts the following items for recycling:
- Plastic bottles and jugs* – plastic lids are OK if left on bottle/jug
- Glass bottles and jars* – no metal lids
- Aluminum cans* (e.g., food and beverage cans)
- Steel cans and lids* (e.g., soup, food and aerosol cans – remove plastic spray mechanism)
- Paperboard (e.g., cereal boxes and clean pizza boxes free of food or grease)
- Office paper and envelopes
- Newspapers, magazines and inserts
- Telephone books and catalogs
- Cartons (e.g., juice boxes, milk and orange juice cartons) – no plastic lids
- Aerosol cans – remove any plastic
*Please rinse containers and make sure they are empty.
For the most current information on acceptable items, please contact Republic at (513)-771-4200 or by going to their website at: www.republicservices.com.